Nachstehende Änderungen aus dem offiziellen Changelog zur Version 2.6.31
- Added: The default editor tab can now be set in Editor Profiles -> Features & Layout
- Added: A "Powered by JCE Core" branding message has been added to the editor in JCE Core.
- Fixed: Attempting to upload files other than images with the JCE File Browser would return an error.
- Fixed: The ordering of the Font Family list is now retained when reordered.
- Fixed: Images were inserted without dimensions if one dimension was changed to a percentage value.
Zuvor wurde die Version 2.6.30 am 21.06.2018 veröffentlicht. Die offiziellen Änderungen werden hier der Vollständigkeit aufgeführt.
- Added: Default values can now be set for Youtube and Vimeo options.
- Added: The column layout of the File Browser - show / hide Folders column - is now remembered when toggled.
- Added: Sorting of the file list in the File Browser is now done on the server when the files are retrieved, and the sort state is remembered when toggled.
- Added: PRO A "Download" default option has been added for the Target parameter in the File Manager parameters.
- Fixed: PRO Updating a file link with the File Manager would result in a change to all links when the Container Element & Enter Key option is set to No Container & Linebreak on Enter
- Fixed: Error uploading an image for the Poster field in the Media Manager
<style>tags added to the editor content will now style the editor content.
- Fixed: Files with "0" as the file name could not be uploaded.
- Fixed: URLs in plain text content pasted into the editor will now be converted to HTML links.