Nachstehende Änderungen aus dem offiziellen Changelog zur Version 2.6.32
- Added: Support for the "role" attribute has been added for all elements.
- Added: Support for the "playsinline" attribute has been added for the "video" element.
- Added: Word indentation is now converted to the editor equivalent when pasting from Word.
- Changed: The "Remove All Styles" option in the Clipboard parameters is now set to Yes by default, matching the previous default behaviour. This ensures clean content when pasting from Word.
- Fixed: Editor failed to load with some installed plugins on Windows servers.
- Fixed: Incorrect File Directory Path used in the File Browser when opened from the Link dialog in some configurations.
- Fixed: Uploading in the front-end would fail on some sites when using the "Mighty Sites" extension.
- Fixed: Editor Parameters would not save on PHP 7.2 servers when Encrypt Parameters is enabled.