- [HIGH] PHP's memory_limit given in bytes (e.g. 134217728 instead of 128M) prevent the backup from running
- [LOW] How To Restore modal in Manage Backups appearing halfway outside the page if your computer is a bit too fast
- [MEDIUM] gh-619 "Invalid upload ID specified" when trying to re-upload backup to remote storage from the Manage Backups page
- You can use multiple PushBullet tokens to notify multiple accounts
Critical bugs and important changes
- SECURITY: Workaround for MySQL security issue CVE-2016-5483 (https://blog.tarq.io/cve-2016-5483-backdooring-mysqldump-backups/) affecting SQL-only backups. This is a security issue in MySQL itself, not our backup engine. Full site backups / restoration were NOT affected.