- [HIGH] Some multipart ZIP files would result in an infinite loop
- [HIGH] Uploading to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Storage (JSON API) would fail if chunked uploads were enabled but the uploaded file was smaller than the selected chunk size.
- [LOW] ANGIE: Warnings issued on empty message queue
- [LOW] Cosmetic: PHP 7.2 warning on Manage Backups page with single part backups
- [LOW] Suppress open_basedir warning on parent of web root folder
- [MEDIUM] Cannot fetch back or delete files stored in a Google Team Drive
- [MEDIUM] Google Storage (JSON API) creates problematic file name when saving files to the bucket's root
- [MEDIUM] Using Hybrid mode for restoration had no effect (worked like direct file writes)
- Option to delete everything before restoring a backup archive. Please read the documentation before enabling and using it.
- Support for DreamObjects' new US East cluster
- Use automatically provisioned temporary Amazon S3 credentials when running inside an Amazon EC2 instance with an attached IAM Role
- Removing OneDrive for Business support. Microsoft's documentation is wrong and the integration only worked with the one test account we used - and it stopped working after release of version 6.1.2. This feature will NOT be revisited.
Update: Am 05.09.2018 wurde mit Version 6.2.1 ein Fehler im vorausgegangenen Update behoben
Critical bugs and important changes
- Missing language strings in the restoration script (ANGIE)