- Fixed: Block Format items in Editor Parameters not displaying after editing and saving.
- Fixed: Beginning a paragraph with an asterix would result in the character being removed when the space bar was pressed.
- Fixed: Some toolbar buttons or or editor options in the Features & Layout tab could not be removed or disabled.
- Fixed: An empty <div> tag is now removed on saving if it is the only content in the editor.
- Fixed: In some instances the File Browser would use the wrong client url when opened from a media field.
- Fixed: The File Browser would use the wrong profile if a profile existed that was assigned to a specific component.
- Fixed: Copying a folder into another folder with the same name would cause an infinite loop.
- Fixed: Updated some code for PHP 7.4 compatability
- Fixed: PRO The Code editor would fail to load in IE11
- Added: PRO The Subscription Key will now be checked prior to downloading a new update, and a a descriptive message disaplyed if it is expired or invalid, instead of the previous 401 message.
Zuletzt wurden die Versionen 2.7.14 und 2.7.15 veröffentlicht, mit denen nachstehende Änderungen vollzogen wurden:
- Fixed: Existing values for repeatable parameters, eg: Directory Filter, Resize Width, Resize Height, were not removed when the value item was deleted using the trash button.
- Fixed: DIV Container is not added by default to the Format list if only the DIV option is enabled.
- Fixed: Image dimensions were not correctly updated when drag resizing in the editor window.
- Fixed: The Link dialog would sometimes produce an error / white page on some systems if the Weblinks extension was not installed.
- Fixed: Pressing ESC in some modal windows, eg: upload, would close the parent window.
- Fixed: Update Table dialog dimensions to accommodate the Colour Picker dialog in the Advanced Tab.
- Fixed: Consolidate table borders when pasting tables from Word.
- Fixed: Tabbing in the Upload dialog now correctly moves through each form element after items have been added to the upload queue.
- Fixed: Only update the Description (alt attribute) value when selecting an image in the Image Manager etc. if it has not yet been manually changed.
- Fixed: Sorting of items in the Folder list in the File Browser, Image Manager etc. is now case insensitive and supports special characters.
- Fixed: The Invalid Attributes parameter in Editor Parameters -> Advanced, now correctly processes multiple attributes where one or more contains a regular expression.
- Fixed: PRO Some Vimeo options - Portrait, Title, Byline - are now correctly set when enabled or disabled.
- Changed: The Folder list in the File Browser, Image Manager etc. is now also refreshed when the Refresh button is clicked.
- Changed: The Help Site URL option in Options -> General Options has been removed. This will return with additional features in JCE 2.8.0
- Added: The package pre-install routine now checks the PHP version is 5.6 or later and aborts the install if it is not.
- Added: Adding a + to a Directory Filter value will allow, rather than remove that directory.
- Fixed: Added an Inherit option to the Filesystem list for the Image Manager, File Browser etc.
- Fixed: The columns display in the Image Manager etc. was defaulting to hiding the Folder column.
- Fixed: PHP errors produced by the use of $this in static functions in Link list.
- Fixed: Some Link list parameter options were not being applied.
- Fixed: The editor toggle button was displaying above the Joomla subhead toolbar.
- Fixed: Some custom Extended Elements with non-standard tag names were causing errors, preventing some actions from executing.
- Fixed: Remove editor tabs when the editor is remove programmatically.
- Fixed: Table border styles were not being displayed when the border contained different values for each position.
- Fixed: The media item placeholder will now use a default width and height style for display where the media item does not use dimensions.
- Fixed: Media item placeholder not displaying with the correct dimensions due to responsive image styles in some templates.
- Fixed: After saving the Popups Default option in Editor Profiles, the selection would return to display "Not Set"
- Fixed: Several issues with the spellchecker when a server-side spellcheck engine is selected.
- Fixed: PRO Context menu icons not displaying for some plugins.
- Fixed: PRO Unusual behaviour when editing in SP Page Builder if the Code tab has previously been activated.
- Fixed: PRO Improved HTML formatting in the Code tab.
- Fixed: PRO Images were not being rotated when uploaded with the Remove Image EXIF Data option enabled, when the server is using the PHP GD2 library for image processing.
- Changed: Minor changes to make the editor compatible with Joomla 3.6.