Inhalt von Joomla! 3.9
The Privacy Tool Suite by Joomla
- User Consents - Make light work of data privacy requirements
You can also set up a time-based privacy consent expiration. The system will let you know if and when you need to contact your users to renew consent.
Track user consents, manage site policy changes and much more besides, all with a glance at your dashboard.
- User information requests? Easy-peasy
Track and manage information access or removal requests from your users, seamlessly. Once a request is made, just log in, export their data and/or remove them.
User data removal requests are all handled automatically, with all personal data anonymized without you needing to lift a finger.
Never forget a request again. Just set Joomla 3.9 to remind you.
- Extension Capabilities - Put your users in the picture when it comes to privacy...
Extension developer – give your potential users a helping hand, by making it clear what data your extension collects. When you want to report functionality in your extensions that may need privacy consideration, simply use the new Plugin Event (onPrivacyCollectAdminCapabilities).
- User Actions Log - Know who’s done what, and when
Want to know what administrative actions have been performed on your site? Thanks to Joomla 3.9, Super Users can easily see which user did what, and when. And it also works with supported extensions! Review the action log, export it and purge the entries. You’ll never miss a trick, thanks to the latest actions module that can be added to your control panel.
Need more? Then enable the new log rotation plugin – this will allow you to rotate and remove your log files.
Joomla 3.9 is about more than Privacy
- Content management made fast and easy – little features, that make a big difference
- More flexibility for custom fields with two new options
- Most recent frontend changes
- New features for multilingual sites
- Use Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on your websites #18146
- Argon2id Password is now supported #20855